Omnicom join Sperry at Minneapolis’ ‘Railway Interchange’ event
Omnicom’s Bryce Lane will be on hand alongside colleagues from Sperry at this year’s Railway Interchange event in Minneapolis.
The event is the largest combined railway exhibition and technical conference in North America and is taking place at the Minneapolis Convention Center between October 4th and 7th.
Sponsored by AREMA, RSI, REMSA and RSSI, it’s where the rail industry’s latest technologies, new trends and rail research will be on view. It’s also the place to connect connect with people from the rail industry across the US and internationally.
This combined rail event will feature more than 600 companies exhibiting from rail suppliers across North America and the world, as well as details of major technical programs from a wide array of rail disciplines.
Here’s a the key details from this year’s event…
Technical and Educational presentations hosted by
- American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association (AREMA)
- Coordinated Mechanical Associations (CMA)
- Air Brake Association
- International Association of Railway Operating Officers
- Locomotive Maintenance Officers Association
- Mechanical Association Railcar Technical Services
- League of Railway Industry Women
Combined Exhibits hosted by
- Railway Supply Institute (RSI)
- Railway Engineering-Maintenance Suppliers Association (REMSA)
- Railway Systems Suppliers, Inc. (RSSI)
Railway Interchange 2015
Minneapolis Convention Center, Minneapolis, Minnasota, US
4th – 7th October 2015